We've secured a special discount rate at the Doubletree Hotel. Mention City Lights Ball to reserve your room now at this incredible rate and for us to hit our guarantee to the hotel!
The San Jose Doubletree Hotel is just minutes from the San Jose Airport (free Shuttle from Airport), and approximately 30 minutes from San Francisco airport.
"Silicon Valley" is the known for innovation. It's the home of Apple Computer, eBay, Google, FaceBook, and numerous other technology and start-up companies. In fact, the commercial Internet started here, with Netscape! There are several museums to see such at the Nation's largest computer and tech museums. You might see things here you've never seen before!! A stroll in Palo Alto, near Stanford University is wonderful both day and night. You'll get a feel for the "buzz" that happens in this area and can dine at fabulous restaurants. Contact Us, the organizers of City Lights Ball (Glenn and Barbara if you are interested in this side of the area, and we'll see what we can do!! email@example.com
We're close to many favorite tourist destinations!
- Outdoor designer shopping and gourmet restaurants (Santana Row is 10 minutes away)
- Fun bars and entertainment (in hotel - also great nightlife at Santana Row and Palo Alto)
- The nation's largest computer and tech museums
- Indoor and outdoor performing arts centers
- Numerous public and private golf courses
To the North
- San Francisco (45 minutes away)
- Visit Alcatraz, Fisherman's Wharf, Chinatown, Golden Gate Bridge, museums, ride the cable car, and more
- Wine Country (Napa, Sonoma, Calistoga - 1.5 hours away)
To the South
- Coastal town of Santa Cruz (just 30 minutes away).
- See big wave surfing at the famed Steamer's Lane!
- It's the time of year for whale watching in the Monterey Bay!
- Carmel / Big Sur / Monterey (a little over 1 hour away)
- Visit historic Cannery Row and the Monterey Bay Aquarium in Monterey!
- See the majestic scenic Big Sur coast.
- Visit the quaint seaside town of Carmel.
- Play a round of golf on one of the most prestigious courses in the country - Pebble Beach.